Email Troubleshooting Steps
Problem logging in email? Learn quick troubleshooting steps for any of email!
Is any of your email causing problems in logging in? If yes, then this post will definitely help you find best possible ways to resolve any of your issues at anytime. There are several email service platforms where multiple users run their email account and face somewhat same technical issues which can be resolved in an instant through email troubleshooting steps. Identify your technical issues and troubleshoot them with following steps written below.
• Can’t send or receive mails!
1. First of all, make sure that your mail service is on enable mode
2. Secondly, ensure that you have not applied a forwarder set up for the account that is causing problems in sending or receiving mail. Forwarder set up in email account sometimes sends all you mails to a different email address. Therefore, make sure it just a keeps copy in the original account.
• Missing emails
1. Check the third-party hosting.
2. Also, check your folders are IMAP folders. If they are not, then recreate them in original email client.
3. You can also subscribe to the additional IMAP folders in your new email client. Get checked your email client’s documentation.
• Duplicate emails downloading again
If you’re receiving duplicate emails then ask your particular sender to remove the email from their ‘Sent’ folder, or temporarily disable the running antivirus to resolve the issue. If you face any of the problems in the above mentioned email troubleshooting steps, you can visit the official web pages of various email service providers.
© 2021 All rights reserved | helpquicky