TP Link Modem Customer Service
Stay Connected with Your TP link modem
Among a range of TP Link networking instruments, TP link modems are the most widely used networking products. TP link offer 2 types of modems, DSL modem and cable modem. They offer 31 different types of DSL modem including the Archer line dual band modem. The archer line modems uses 802.11ac wireless standard where the other dual band DSL modem uses 802.11 wireless standards. Among the cable modem routers, the TC-7610 has been found to be the most preferred modem as it has four upstream and eight downstream channels, and is DOCSIS 3.0 compatible which makes it a faster modem compare to others.
The most common issue reported to TP link modem customer service is how to reset/change the administrative password for TP link modems or dropping network connections in TP link modems.
Reset TP Link Administrative Password:
- Open your web browser and type the default LAN IP address of the wireless ADSL router which is "192.168.1.1." in the address bar
- Press Enter and the log in page will appear.
- Type your username and password in the login page.
- Go to "Management" after that go to "Access Control" and Select "Password"
- Enter the old password and then your new password and Click on "Save".
Dropping Network Connections
- Do force restart for your TP link modem by pressing the power button located in the lower portion of the router.
- Try adjusting the antenna to check if it improves the signal quality.
- Try re-configuring your modem by logging into the router administrative panel.
If you need more information regarding TP link modem or related issues resolution, contact TP link modem customer service through the 24/7 toll free helpline number.
Obtain First Rate TP Link Modem Customer Service through Expert Techies
Many of the TP link users are having trouble in connecting to the internet as they are not able to set up TP-link modem. User can get information by visiting www.tp-link.us. However they should not be distressed at all as they can do so with the help of the following steps:-
- Turn off the modem, router and the computer
- Connect the modem to TP link router WAN port through an Ethernet cable: connect the computer to LAN port of TP link router through an Ethernet cable
- Power on the modem and after that router as well as computer
- Log on to the web-based management page of the router
- Configure the type of WAN connection
- Click on Network->WAN on the left side of the web page
- Type in the PPPoE username as well as password
- Click on Save for saving your settings
- Your router will be connected to the internet after some time
- Check the WAN part on the status page
If you are not able to follow these steps, then you can contact TP link modem customer service staff through which you can easily set up your TP link modem. Hence if you need urgent support for your issues, then call our TP link modem customer service phone number immediately.