How do I recover my iCloud account?
The iCloud account is one of the essential tools of Apple ID, which is quite mandatory for users. Through this ID only, you can log in to your Apple account & it is the main feature that provides the users with support in Apple devices. iCloud is the storage & cloud computing service of Apple.
Now there are some possibilities when users are not getting into their iCloud account & they then go for the iCloud account recovery procedure through which they get their account recovery process done with smoothness. But before that, you should know about issues that customers face at iCloud account.
So here are the reasons for the reference for iCloud account recovery:
- It might be like you are not using correct credentials (username or password) & your access with the iCloud account will get stopped automatically.
- Or it might be slow internet connectivity support for your iCloud account access.
- Lastly, it could be like you are operating an old version of iCloud service onto your device.
Therefore, these could be the most common issues that you are facing with your iCloud account, or it can be more than these issues that you cannot find for your iCloud account.
However, if you need to know about the possible ways through which you learn & follow to know about How do I recover my iCloud accountthen there are a few of the essential and most common ways through which you can quite fast recover your iCloud account & they are like security questions, recovery email & two-step verification etc.
iCloud Account Recovery Process:
Now here is the each & every iCloud account recovery process step by step you should go through the given points below for your reference:
Get Support Via Security Questions: The Security questions are one of the best options that one can utilize for their help & assistance & quite smoothly you will recover the iCloud account, so go through security question process:
- First, go to the Apple iCloud account page
- Now on the next page, you have to enter your Apple ID & continue
- Now there you will click on forgot password option
- Now you will have to select security question that you set up in the account creation
- After that, you will have to answer the questions & click on the next tab appropriately
- You will be given the page to create a new password for your iCloud account with solid characters.
Support Via Email ID: The second best option is a recovery email to reset your iCloud account password & for that, you need to follow these below mentioned steps for your help;
- First off, open the Apple ID account page via safari onto your Apple device.
- Now you need to enter your iCloud email address & then tap on the continue button.
- After that, you will have to click on forgot password tab on the password page.
- Now you click on email for getting the verification code.
- Directly the code will be sent to your rescue email address.
- Next, please copy the code & enter the code & you will get to create a new password for the iCloud account & then, at last, save it.
However, you can use two-step verification for getting the iCloud account back, so to perform the task for iCloud account recoverythen for that you need to follow the two-step verification process for account verification;
- At first, you need to open the Apple account page & then tap on forgot apple ID or password option
- Now you will enter your Apple ID & therein select the option to reset the password then click continue
- Now choose your recovery key for two-step verification
- Now you will choose a trusted device & you will receive a verification code
- Now enter the account verification code in the given field
- In the end, create a new unique password, tap on create a new password & enter strong characters for new password & save.
© 2021 All rights reserved | helpquicky