How can I unlock my iCloud account?
There are times when you are locked out of your iCloud account because of the wrong password. In this situation, you can get back to the iCloud account and reset the new passcode. Hence, if you forget the password, you can create a new password and unlock the iCloud account online at the apple website. You can use the recovery phone number, email, or security questions to get back to the locked iCloud account.
How to unlock my iCloud account without a phone number?
You can recover the password using email to get back to the lost iCloud account and start using the services. You need to perform some simple steps that are given below:
- First, you are required to visit the Apple official website at any web browser of your device.
- Then, you need to tap on the login button given at the top of the screen to recover the account.
- At there, you need to type the iCloud id in the given field and tap on the forget password button.
- With this, you will get the new page where you need to choose the recovery mode to get back to the account.
- As you don’t have the phone number to recover, you need to select the email option.
- With this, you will receive the six-digit security code that you need to add to the new page available on the screen.
- Once you tap on the Continue button, you will proceed towards the new page where you can create the new password and re-enter the same password correctly.
- It will take a few minutes to unlock your iCloud account and get the confirmation message in your mail or on the phone.
How to unlock my iCloud account without email?
If you don’t have access to your existing email, then you can get back to the lost iCloud account using the phone number in the below steps:
- First, you need to open the sign-in page of apple on your device.
- Then, you can enter the iCloud id in the username and tap on the forget password button.
- With this, you will see the recovery page where you need to select the phone as the recovery mode to get into the apple services.
- iCloud will send you the code at your registered phone number through text. You can type that code on the screen and select the continue button.
- iCloud will verify your identity and allow you to create the new password in the prescribed manner.
- Once you re-enter the same strong password and tap on the continue button, you will recover the iCloud account successfully.
- You can sign in to the iCloud account on your device with the new password.
How to unlock iCloud id without security questions?
Sometimes you forget the answers to security questions and wants to unlock the iCloud account; then you can select the recovery email/phone option in the steps mentioned below:
- You need to open the official apple site on your search platform to get the details.
- At there, you need to navigate the sign-in page and enter the iCloud id.
- You are required to select the forget password option given under the password field.
- You can select either phone or email at the new screen and tap on the confirm button.
- You will receive the security code that you can add to the required box and tap on the confirm button.
- You need to create a strong password on the new page and re-enter the same password.
- With this, you will successfully get back to the lost iCloud account and login in again with the new strong password.
© 2021 All rights reserved | helpquicky