Just like any other service, Google Drive is the service that is offered to users which are developed Google. This is the service that is quite similar to Apple’s iCloud service. Google drive basically allows the users to store and save files, images, backups etc with the help of Google account. This application can be used by another user and is previously being used as a well. Also, it has been noticed the people using this application are enjoying it with its unique and favourable features. Not accessible to the internet connection, but Google drive can also work on the offline mode provided you have selected the files for such mode. With so many unique and favourable features of Google Drive, people are fond of using this application. This application comes with the storage capacity of 15 GB data which can be in any form may be an image, document, video etc. With the proper privacy connections, this cloud service for Android users can also be used for sharing in a convenient and secure manner. And it is a very well known feature that nothing in the world works without flaws and hence people may face problems of Google drive not loading on chrome or Google drive not loading in some of the other ways. And this article is for the users who are sailing the same boat and to fix this issue one may read this article further.
What Causes Google Drive Not Loading on Chrome and Other Web Browser?
There might be many reasons that may cause Google Drive to not perform its functions normally. And before directly jumping to resolution, one must be aware of the cause that the reasons this problem. And to know this, read these points discussed below:
- Improper Internet connection: One must be facing Google Drive not loading on Chrome due to the unsuitable connection. The user may contact the internet service provider to fix the issue.
- Another reason: Can be the accumulated caches in a phone device or on the web browser that might result in this issue. The user may clear caches to fix the Google Drive issue.
- Check for the latest version of Google Drive: Using the older version might also be one of the reasons for Google Drive not loading.
And there can be many other cause that might result to cause some of the other issues with many application, Google drive in this case. Now the question arises of how to get rid of this problem. And this piece of information will also explain troubleshooting ways of Google Drive not responding properly.
Tips and Tricks To Fix Why Is Google Drive Not Loading
The users may follow tips and tricks to fix Google Drive not loading on Chrome. These are discussed below.
- In case of improper internet connection, obtain in touch with the service provider and get your issue of internet fixed.
- Also, open the chrome browser and clear the caches and history and reinvigorate the Google Chrome browser.
- The user may try to open Google Drive in another web browser. In case, Google Drive works properly with other than the problem might be with Google Chrome.
- Also, update the Google Chrome web browser from the play store or web store if using on laptops.
- In the case of the Google Drive application, the user may reinstall the application and inquiry whether it is working or not.
- One of the reasons for Google Drive not loading on Chrome could be the antivirus application. These antivirus applications may restrict some Google chrome functions and may lead to Google Drive not working properly. Turning off the functioning of antivirus application may result for Google Chrome and hence Google Drive to work smoothly.
Therefore, with the help of the above tips and tricks the user may fix Google Drive not loading on chrome issue in a short span of time. Further, the user may contact Google customer service in case the issue is still not fixed.
Getting in Touch With Google Customer Service Obtain Best Expert Help
The users who are still facing the issue and unable to fix it may obtain in touch with Google customer service. This customer service can be available any time irrespective of timezone and the qualified representatives will be delighted to fix the issue Google drive not loading on chrome in short span of time.