Complete Information On Various Methods To Fix The Google Account Recovery Problem
Stuck with recovering your Google account? Well, Google accounts are essential for any user who has been accessing android services, Gmail accounts in-mail services, and other Google products. These accounts are designed to make your both professional and personal tasks not only better, but also user-friendly. Hence, losing access to your Google account can be quite hampering. Besides, there are a couple of reasons due to which such incidents happen such as forgotten password, unauthorized access to your account, hacking activities, etc.
On the flip side, Google also takes care of such issue with providing various account recovery solutions. These solutions are easily understandable and applicable for any user, and not only they help in your Google account recovery, but also make it secured. Therefore, if you are also facing issues with your account, then read through this easy guide and recover your accounts password via multiple recovery options.
Different Methods For Google Account Recovery
Google has its dedicated account recovery page that helps you to go through the password recovery process. You can use your account related security information to recover Google account with https //g.co/recover for help. The security information is the phone number, email address, security questions, old password, date of birth and 2-step verification (if enabled). Now, if you remember any of them, then it would be a piece of cake for you to recover your Google account. Therefore, read further to know more about using security or recovery information on the Google’s account recovery page.
Method #1: Google Account Recovery Using Old Password
When you have forgotten your password already, then it becomes quite difficult to recover your Google account. But it’s still worth a shot, hence follow the steps mentioned below for your Google account recovery via old password.
- Get to the account recovery of Google in your web browser or the Google app.
- Then, enter the username, phone number or email address linked to your Google account in the given space followed by clicking on the Continue option.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter the old password of your account, hence try that and see if you get through it.
- If yes, then follow the onscreen instruction to reset your password and secure your Google account.
Method #2: Google Account Recovery Using Date of Birth
Here the Date of Birth is referred to as the create date of your Google account. If you remember it, then here’s how you can use it on the Google account recovery page verify identity and recover your account.
- Visit the account recovery page of Google in your web browser or phone, then enter the email address, phone number, username of your account in its particular.
- Click on Next, then click on Try Another Way link on the bottom, and then, enter the Date of Birth of your account in the field.
- Hereafter, follow the onscreen instructions to recover your Google account, and then reset the password if it as well.
Method #3: Google Account Recovery Via Code
This is the most preferred and quick option to recover an account on Google. Besides, it is also the reliable solution that takes less time in fixing your password reset issue. This process involves phone number and email address linked to your account, through which you can fetch the Google account recovery code text message. Once you have got that, then you can easily use it recover and reset your account’s password. Here’s how.
- Visit the Google account helper page in your phone or web browser, then mention the account username, email address or phone number.
- Click continue, and then you’ll need to keep clicking on the Try Another Way link until you land on either the account recovery by text page.
- Now, you should be able to see your phone number that is also partially hidden. Hereafter, select the text code option followed by checking your own phone.
- After you have received the code, then enter it in the given field on the Google’s account recovery page.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the password page where you’ll need to think of a strong password, and enter it in the given fields followed by saving the changes.
Alternatively, you can also opt for the email recovery option to get a code on the recovery email address. Just simply select the try another way link one more time on the Google recovery page, and then check out your email account for Google account recovery code text message. Rest, follow the previous steps to reset your password.
Method #4: Google Account Recovery Via Security Questions
Security Questions lets you regain lost access to your Google account when you answer them correctly. You’ll need to provide the exact answer for your security question, or else you are required to try other Google account recovery methods.
- Visit the official account recovery page on Google, then enter the account’s username or email address.
- Click Continue, and then repeatedly select the Try Another Way link until you’ll be prompted to enter the answers for your Security Questions.
- Hereafter, you can now reset your Google account’s password and regain access to it.
Method #5: Google Account Recovery Via 2 Step verification
The users with 2 steps verification enabled in their Google account can find the Google account recovery page a bit different from standard page. Besides, they are required to first verify their 2-step verification security, then they can they reset their account password. Here’s how.
- Visit the account recovery page of Google in the preferred web browser, then enter the username or email address in its particular space.
- Next, select the Forgot password option, then you’ll be asked to choose among the following options:
- You can access your back up option and trusted device.
- You cannot access any of the backup options.
- You didn't enable 2-step verification.
Get Your Google Account Recovered Via Experts
In the event, if you are unable to recover your Google account with the help of the aforementioned methods, then you can get in touch with the account recovery experts at Google. These tech-support specialists can assist you better and get through your account recovery quickly. Besides, they can also help to recover old Google account if you have lost access to it long time ago. The Google experts are 24*7 available and can provide you every best solution possible to make your worries go away.
Moreover, if you are also having trouble with the 2 step verification process while recovering your Google account, then it is highly suggested that you opt for contacting the tech experts at Google. In addition, if you face any further issues apart from your Google account password recovery, then also you can consult with them for the same.
Google (or Gmail) Users Searched Some FAQ Can See Below:
- How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and email?
- How can I recover my old Gmail account without a phone number?
- How do I recover my Google account username and password?
- How do I find out what my password is for Gmail?
- How do I log into my Gmail account if I lost my phone?
- Why can I not find my Gmail account?
- How can I check my Gmail account without password?
- How do I access my Google account?
- How do I recover my username and password?
- How can I retrieve my email account?
- Is my Gmail password the same as my Google account?
- What is my password to my email?
- Recover old Google account
- How can I find out what my email password is?
- What are Gmail password requirements?
- Can Google send me my password?
- How can I access my Gmail account without mobile number?
- How do I change my Gmail password if I lost my phone?
- How do I recover my Google account if I changed my phone number?
- What do I do if I can't find my Google account?
- Why did my Google account get disabled?
- Recover deleted Gmail account
- Why does my email keep saying my password is incorrect?
- Google account recovery phone number
- How do I access my Google account from my phone?
- Google account recovery page verify identity
- How do I recover my Google password?
- Recover deleted Gmail account
- Google account recovery page verify identity
- How do I manage my Google account?
- Gmail password forgot
- How do I find my Gmail password on Android?
- How do I contact Gmail about a recovery?
- How can I reactivate my Gmail account?
- How do I reset my forgotten password?
- How do I find my Gmail password on my laptop?
- How do I change my Gmail password on my PC?
- How do I change my email and password?
- How to recover Gmail password without phone number and recovery email
- How can I restore my Gmail account?
- How can I contact Gmail support?
- How can I access my Gmail account without password?
- How do I recover my Gmail account if I lost my phone number?
- How do you retrieve a forgotten password?
- How can I recover my Gmail account if I change my phone number?
- What is a recovery phone number for Google Account?
- How do I change my recovery email number?
- How do I change my Gmail phone number without logging in?
- How do I reset my Google password if I forgot it?
- How do I find out my Google Account password?
- How do I reset my Google password on my phone?
- How do I reset my Android phone if I forgot my Google Account password