Reboot your Netgear Router with the Help of Quick Steps
In today’s world, you will find router in 7 out of 10 homes and in 9 out of 10 workplaces. If you have an issue like How do I Reboot my Netgear Wireless Router. So, in this article, we are here to solve one commonly faced the problem of the users of Netgear router like How do I Reboot my Netgear Wireless Router. In the last few years, we have heard the questions of a large number of users. The one problem or one can say that the one question which the users commonly ask us is How do I reboot my Netgear wireless router.
Reboot Netgear Wireless Router
So, if your question is the same then below mentioned are the steps to troubleshoot this problem.
- The first step is to make sure that a device such as PC, mobile or tablet is connected to your Netgear router.
- After that, the users have to launch the Internet browser on their connected device.
- On that browser, the users have to navigate to the official router login page of the Netgear router, if they really want the answer to their question - How do I reboot my Netgear wireless router.
- In the next step, the users have to enter "admin" in the input box of USERNAME and then they have to type "password" under the input box of the password.
- After that, they have to click on the green colored button named as SIGN IN.
- In the next step, the users have to click on the SETTINGS tab which is located on the top bar and then they have to click on another button located there in the bottom right corner of the screen named as ADVANCED.
- Now, it's the time to go to the next page which will display the information of your Netgear router.
- Then, you have arrived at the main step of this procedure. If you are wondering what is that then we want to tell you that in this step you Hagen to click on the REBOOT button.
- By clicking on this button, the rebooting process will begin and you will observe that on the screen of your device.
- The countdown of this process will start and it will be finished in just about 2 minutes. You have to wait for this much time and then the rebooting procedure will be completed.
NetGear Router Support Number
In case, you are still not able to find the answer to your question - How do I reboot my Netgear wireless router, then we would suggest you have a look at all these steps very carefully and then contacting the Netgear support team in case, this issue still remains unresolved.