Google Chrome Troubleshooting Steps
Sometimes people do encounter issues related to Chrome on Windows. The issues largely ranges from simple to frustrating that is from an unwanted extension to Chrome failed to auto-update to more complex such as a corrupt Chrome user profile folder in certain situations, circumstances and conditions. You have to perfectly ensure before solving any of the issues whether your security software are rightly up-to-dated and Microsoft Windows Updated. A total scan of the system with the any good and current version of anti-virus might also assist.
- Initially from the Chrome menu, press "More tools" | "Extensions."
- Review installed Chrome extensions
- Disable (or trash) unwanted extensions in the Chrome Web Store.
- Review installed Chrome extensions.
Run the Software Removal Tool
Do check in your system, the Software Removal Tool for software that actually interferes with Chrome. Just remove the problematic software in a successful manner.
- Then go head from the Chrome menu, press "Settings", "indicate advanced settings" plus "Reset settings."
- Along with other changes, indulge in reset clears cookies plus resets Chrome's default startup tab, homepage, plus search engine.
- Passwords and bookmarks remain untouched.
- Clear customized settings
- Restore the default options.
Reinstall and update
- With lot of perfection, do verify that your Chrome version is current plus properly auto-updates.
- Remove the Chrome user profile
- To see Chrome user account data, initially show hidden items.
- Two tweaks in order to prevent potential problems
- When Chrome once again successfully works, do consider two settings perfect changes in order to improve security aspects.
- Choose the Chrome menu, then Settings, and indicate advanced settings successfully
- Do scroll rightly to Privacy, choose "Content Settings...", plus scroll to the bottom
- Check the box next in order to "Do not allow any site to download multiple files automatically"
- Do always prevent multiple file downloads.
- In the background, don't let Chrome run.
- After successfully completing the required changes, you must have Chrome working on Windows.
It is to be remembered that Google chrome troubleshooting steps are easy to follow in a successful manner. With these simple steps you can solve your major and minor issues to a great extent. It is to be noted that our service helps you in your requirements and needs. In case of any hardship of facing issues our team is available to help you in your problems of any nature. You should never panic because any problems can be solved with certain steps under any situations, circumstances and conditions in a successful manner. On the other hand, there isn’t any minor and major problem that can’t be immediately solved. Certain problems may take few steps or more few steps with a lot of perfection. You can also take the help of service centre for solving your issues through phone, chat, email and letters. The staffs and executives are well-trained to solve user’s issues related to Google Chrome.