How to factory reset Dell Laptop
Dell is one of the well-known laptop brands which are extensively used by the billions of users across the globe. Dell laptops come with the latest innovation and advanced features that make it more preferable to use. Users can utilize Dell laptop without any difficulties. But users also confront several of technical issues while using their Dell laptop. In these conditions, users can take a hard reset of their laptop to get back its default settings.
How to Hard Reset Dell Laptop?
The process of resetting a Dell laptop is very easy and simple. If you want to restore Dell laptop to factory settings, then you can easily perform this task through below steps:
- First of all, restart your laptop by pressing the Start button.
- Press the F8 key when your laptop restarts and press until the Advanced Boot Options menu doesn’t appear.
- Now choose Repair Your Computer option from the drop-down menu and then press the Enter.
- Tap next after selecting the language.
- Now Dell Factory Image Restore window will open and then click on Next.
- Now check the box Yes, reformat the hard drive and restore system software to factory conditions and then click on Next.
- After that, wait for few seconds until the process completed and then click on Finish tab to complete the procedure.
If you are not capable of hard resetting your Dell laptop through above-given steps, then dial Dell support phone number to avail relevant solutions from the expert's team. They will proffer better assistance on your all kinds of Dell laptop related issues. With their support, you can easily reset your laptop in a very simple manner. This assistance is always available and one can get this after dialing this number. They will help at 24/7 hours on various technical issues.